Product type: Wordpress Plugin
Music Store is an online store for selling audio files: music, speeches, narratives, everything audio. With Music Store your sales will be safe, with all the security PayPal offers.
Music Store protects your audio files, preventing them from being downloaded without permission.
Music Store includes an audio player compatible with all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome and mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, Android. The Music Store audio player supports the following file formats: MP3, WAV, WMA and OGA.
- Allows selling audio files via PayPal. Now including a SHOPPING CART.
- Allows selling product exclusively, and add a license for exclusive purchases.
- Allows selling collections. Audio files can be grouped into collections or albums.Now all purchased files may be downloaded in a Zipped file.
- Allows a custom setup of the online store, with ability to filter products by types of files: Singles or Collections, paging and sorting the results by popularity.
- Allows to associate additional information to the products.
- Includes an audio player that supports formats: OGA, MP3, WAV, WMA.
- Offers secure Audio Playback that prevents unauthorized downloading of audio files.
- Allows to create discounts.
- Allows to entering discount coupons.
- Allows to insert a Song or Album in a post, page or template. In the Free version of plugin, the songs and albums are available only from the Music Store webpage, in the premium version of plugin is possible to insert the songs and collection directly in a post, page, or template.
- Allows to insert a list of products in a post, page or template. In the Free version of plugin, the songs are available only from the Music Store webpage, but in the premium version Music Store is possible to insert list of products directly in a post, page, or template. The list can load the top rated products, the newest products, or the top selling.
- Allows to insert a counter of sold products in your website.
- Allows to insert a product, a products list, or a sold products counter, as a widget in the website sidebars.
- Allows to share the songs and collections in the social networks (like Facebook, Twitter and Google+).
- Allows to display or hide the "Buy Now" buttons and the download links for anonymous users.
- Allows define licenses.
- Supports all most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, and mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and Android. For older browsers, the media player provides support for Flash and Silverlight.
- Includes a module to track sales statistics, with animated charts. The sales statistics module allows export the sales reports to a CSV file.
- Allows to import multiple audio files at once, and extracts the information of the songs, like: title, artist, genres, albums names, and year, from the ID3 tags.
Installing and using the free version of Music Store
Installing and using the premium version of Music Store
Are safe the downloads links?
The security in the access to songs files is determined in different ways.
- The song files can't be accessed directly. The purchased files are stored in a special directory called ms-downloads, the ms-downloads directory includes a .htaccess file that forbid the access from browser. The file can be accessed only through a server side script that validates the purchase.
- The Music Store determines the validity of download links based in three options, available in the settings page of plugin.
It is possible define a time period, in days, where a download link is considered valid. If a user tries to download a purchased product, the Music Store checks the date of purchasing.
It is possible define a limit of downloads by purchase. If a user tries to download a product, the Music Store checks how many downloads have been made.
The Music Store may be configured to request the email address used in the purchasing to check the validity of download link.
You can test the following live demo of the pro version: