Product type: Wordpress Plugin
CodePeople-Light is a WordPress theme based on jQueryMobile framework supported by the most important mobile devices on the market. CodePeople-Light theme avoids non-essential sections or graphics to reduce scrolling and downloads delay. The settings of CodePeople-Light theme allow to adapt your site's "look and feel" through a simple selection of colors for its main elements.
Some of its features are:
- Its supported by a big number of mobile devices
- Remove not essential sections and graphics increasing the adaptability to reduced screens
- Its based in HTML5 standard allowing semantics webpages
- CodePeople-Light theme take a wide variety of post formats into account
- The "look and feel" of theme may be adapted through a simple selection of colors of main elements
- AJAX is used extensively for theme navigation
CodePeople-Light theme has broad support for the vast majority of all modern desktop, smartphone, tablet, and e-reader platforms:
- Apple iOS,
- Windows Phone,
- Palm WebOS,
- Firefox Mobile,
- Chrome for Android,
- Skyfire 4.1,
- Opera Mobile 11.5-12,
- Samsung bada,
- UC Browser,
- Kindle 3 and Fire,
- Nook Color 1.4.1,
- Chrome Desktop 11-19,
- Safari Desktop 4-5,
- Firefox Desktop 4-13,
- Internet Explorer 7-9,
- Opera Desktop 10-12,
- The theme is functional in other platforms and browsers but with non-enhanced HTML experience.
Using the plugin CodePeople Theme Switch is possible to continue using your usual website theme and loading the CodePeople-Light theme only with Mobile Devices.
CodePeople Theme Switch detects when the website is visited from a mobile device and switch the website theme for CodePeople-Light.
Go to CodePeople Theme Switch plugin.
From the website's visitor point of view:
See below some screenshots of theme in action.
An example of colors customization